Victory Van and GSA Contracts
When you’re selecting a GSA Schedule 48 contractor, you can’t compromise on quality, professionalism or efficiency. That’s why hundreds of government and military agencies rely on Victory Van to handle their moving and storage needs.
When you work with Victory Van, you’re working with a moving and storage company that knows the ins and outs of transport as well as the logistical details of GSA contracting. We have decades of experience in national and international moves. We’re proud that we’ve been able to help thousands of military families, government employees and federal contractors make the transition to a new home quickly and easily.
What is a Schedule 48 Contactor?
According to the General Services Administration (GSA), a Schedule 48 contract covers anything related to travel, transportation and relocation. This includes:
- Employee relocation
- Office relocation
- Ground transportation
- Move management services
- Storage of goods and records
- Domestic package delivery
A Schedule 48 transportations service provider (TSP) is expected to provide:
- a discussion of entitlement relative to moving costs;
- an accurate timeline and cost estimate;
- insurance options;
- the ability to coordinate transportation and storage of household goods;
- storage solutions that fit military requirements;
- quality control that meets or exceeds government and military standards.
Victory Van has a proven record of success in government, military and commercial moving. Our experience and the rigorous requirements of GSA contracting combine to give your employees and contractors an efficient, streamlined move.
We take on all the work and all the stress of moving so that military service members and government workers can focus on their families and their jobs. We handle everything from the pre-move consultation to final delivery, and we do it all with professionalism, integrity, and our award-winning customer service.
The Victory Difference
- We’re a full-service moving company with a proven record of success in government and military moves.
- We are an Allied Van Lines agent, a position that gives us global reach and the ability to work across national and international borders with ease.
- Our fully-trained employees have a complete understanding of government and military paperwork and SOPs related to moving.
- Employee ownership means our workers are fully invested in your satisfaction and ready to go the extra mile to ensure it.
- Victory offers door-to-door service by sea, land or by air.
- Our technological innovations include online shipment tracking from anywhere in the world.
Victory Van offers numerous storage options in our own warehouse spaces strategically located throughout Maryland, Virginia and the District. Our safe, secure facilities provide:
- climate-controlled storage for sensitive equipment, collectibles, and artwork;
- data and records storage that exceeds government and military minimums;
- storage units protected by top-rated anti-theft and anti-fire systems, with 24-7 surveillance by ADT.
A Trusted GSA Partner
Victory Van has been moving homes, business and government agencies in Virginia, Maryland and the District for almost 90 years. During that time, we’ve built a solid reputation as a knowledgeable, reliable moving and storage company.
Some of our accomplishments:
- Rated a Top 5 Mover by the Household Goods Forwarding Association
- Ranked as a Certified Pro Mover by the American Moving and Storage Association
- Winner of numerous awards for our “green” moving policies
Get on Schedule with Victory Van
If you’re a government worker or military member, or you’re responsible for procuring a TSP for the government, get to know Victory Van and discover why we’re consistently ranked one of the top choices among GSA movers. When it’s time to get moving, it’s time to call Victory Van.