Your business is relocating and you’re thrilled - but you’re also nervous. You know it’s a great move for the company’s future but the prospect of packing and hauling everything seems overwhelming. Corporate relocation simplified by professional office movers makes all the difference.
Where do you start? And how do you move in a way that gives your business the least amount of downtime? Here are our suggestions to make your business move easier.
Corporate relocation and office moving experts, such as Victory Van, offer the following basic tips when you first decide to move your business:
- Inform employees as soon as the final decision is made.
- Use your company’s social media outlets to get the word out. Post information about the move on Facebook, Twitter and your company’s web site.
- Choose one person in the company to be the designated go-to person for any questions related to the move.
- Move the phones last so you can keep taking calls up to the last day.
We also suggest packing and moving your IT department and computer equipment first, as they will be the first things you want to get up and running in your new location. Victory Van dedicates one truck solely for IT. We work with you to determine the best move plan - sometimes our clients will move IT the night before the office move. Other clients will move IT early in the morning on move day.
Our experienced office move consultants also recommend the following:
- Don’t try to move yourself; hire a company that specializes in office relocation. All too often we have seen an office move go terribly wrong and then it costs more money, time and effort to get settled into the new location. Experienced corporate movers will enable you to avoid that.
- Hire the service well in advance. Having plenty of time to plan allows you to plan for any potential roadblocks and have contingency plans in place. Your corporate mover will partner with you to develop the move project plan, communications with your team and tips for everyone about making this move as smooth as possible.
- NO ONE wants anything to go wrong during your office move. But let's face it, accidents happen. Make sure the relocation service that you choose offers comprehensive insurance plans to protect your company’s assets and expensive equipment.
If you’re feeling the pressure to get this relocation done right, one call to Victory Van is all you need. We’ll take that pressure off you and give you a team to make sure this big event is well planned and executed.
We are one of the country’s top relocation companies and have been offering moving services for decades. Our move teams are part owners in Victory Van and therefore have a stake in your move as well.
We have the professionalism, training and experience to get it done right with the least interruption to your business' functions.
Here’s what you can expect when you call us:
- We’ll visit your site and prepare a timeline, an estimate and a detailed plan.
- We provide one designated person who will coordinate your move from the day you call us until the last box is carried into the new place.
- At the visit we’ll discuss our various insurance plans and help you pick the one that makes sense for your business.
- Our estimate and plan will include everything from office supplies to over-sized equipment; just tell us where you want it to go and we’ll arrange it.
- We bring supplies to your employees including our famous, eco-friendly Victory Crates.
- Your employees won’t have to break their backs hauling overstuffed boxes; instead, our professional corporate movers pick up the packed crates and move them.
- We’ll make sure the planning and moving of your IT equipment is handled with extra special attention and is installed correctly in the new location.
Victory Van has been in the business of residential and commercial relocation for 90 years. What seems like an impossibly huge task to you is just another day on the job for us.
We use the most up-to-date logistics technology in the moving and storage business and experienced, professionally trained crews. It’s all designed to deliver a flawless moving experience that leaves nothing to chance.
That’s why we were selected a Top 5 Office Mover by the National Moving and Storage Association. We also won an Environmental Award from FIDI, the International Federation of Furniture Movers.
We’re proud of our awards but we’re most proud of the thousands of customers who have rated us one of the top moving companies in the nation, year after year.
Our award-winning service, efficient staff and streamlined processes are all aimed at one thing: making sure your relocation is seamless.
We take the stress of moving off your hands and let you get back to business. Call us today and discover what a worry-free office move can mean for your employees, your company and you.
Or, click the link below, provide a bit of information and we'll work on your free online quote.