1. Think through finances
- Material fees (like boxes, crates, packing paper, etc.)
- Truck rentals
- Hiring a professional moving company
2. Book early with a moving company
The size, distance and timing of your move will influence how far out you should book moving services.
- If you are hiring a moving company make sure they are available to move you on the day of your choosing.
- If you are renting a truck, make sure it's big enough so that you have enough space to pack up your office equipment.
3. Identify and get rid of unwanted items
4. Start packing ahead of time.
5. Stay in communication with your moving company
Victory Van Corporation has been doing corporate moves for a very long time. We are the best in the northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. area.
We have the right blend of great people and smart technology to manage your office move and get it right. With Victory, it's always the right move!
Call us today at 1-800-572-3131 or click the button below to contact us and start the planning process.