- Prefer to own your building.
- Your rent is going up.
- Need to be closer to where your target customers live and work.
- Simply outgrown your space.
- You want visibility in a popular area.
You’ve found your new location and you’re excited about moving to your new space. You start imagining how you’ll decorate it, whether you need new equipment, and how to get the word out about your new address.
Use these tips to get the word to your customers:
- Announce the move to your restaurant’s website.
- Hang up flyers in the restaurant to advise customers of the move.
- Write a press release and send it to the local newspaper.
- Don’t forget to change the address on your menus, stationery and other marketing materials.
At this point, you’re probably starting to feel a little overwhelmed. Moving a restaurant is a huge undertaking.
Your first call should be to Victory Van. We’re experts in restaurant, hospitality and retail moves in Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland. Victory Van will organize and coordinate the entire relocation for you, and ensure you receive the great customer service we’re known for.
- Industrial and commercial ovens.
- Standing freezers, refrigerators and deep freezes.
- Pots and pans.
- Tables and chairs.
- Steam tables and buffets.
- Food storage containers.
- Cooking utensils and flatware.
Restaurant FF&E also includes soft furnishings such as tablecloths, napkins and rugs, and miscellaneous items like artwork and decorative objects.
Victory offers full-service management of your move. A designated Victory Van move consultant will walk you through the entire process:
- an on-site analysis and estimate;
- tear-down and setup of all your FF&E;
- specially trained packers and padded trucks;
- insurance options to protect your property;
- removal and recycling of your unwanted FF&E.
If you need temporary or long-term storage of any fixtures or furnishings, Victory Van is your one-stop source. You might need to hold some equipment until the new location is fully wired, or maybe you’re not sure if everything will fit. Our secure, conveniently located warehouse units provide the perfect solution when you need to hold onto your FF&E for any reason.
Storage also makes sense if you’re remodeling your restaurant and need a place to store equipment while the redesign is completed.
Victory Van understands the specific needs of retail and hospitality customers, which is why we offer:
- weekend and after-hour availability;
- logistics support and coordination;
- complete roll-out services;
- waste disposal and recycling;
- a national network of allied moving agents.
Victory Van is more than a mover. We’re your logistics partner with 50 years of experience moving residential, commercial, nonprofit, government, retail and hospitality customers. As an employee-owned company, we offer customer-focused service and hands-on help to get you through a restaurant move.