Our Allied Advantage
At Victory Van, we value our position as an officially recognized Allied Van Line Agent but, what does that mean to you?Being an Allied agent means we’ve met or exceeded the high standards that Allied demands from its moving agents.
We’re proud of our alliance and we know how it improves our business and our moving services. Here are five ways it works for you.
1. Award-winning Customer Service
- First-place winner of the Women’s’ Choice Award as “Most Recommended Mover” 2015 through 2017
- 90% satisfaction rating from Allied customer surveys
- 24-hour customer service availability
- A designated Allied Personal Relocation consultation to walk you through the whole process of moving
2. Top-notch Technology
Allied has invested in top-tier moving technology. As Allied agents, we get the full advantage of this, allowing us to efficiently log and track your belongings from the first day to the last.
- Allied’s proprietary tracking and shipping systems are among the best in the industry.
- Web-based tools help us monitor and improve our performance.
- Allied is an 11-time winner of the InformationWeek 500 for its use of emerging technology.
- Your security is assured with web-based tracking of agents and trucks.
3. Huge Hauling Capacity
With a global network of agents and employees, Allied is the right choice for any interstate, national or international move. Instead of dealing with several small companies, you deal with one company that will be with you every step of the way, no matter how far you’re going.
- 3500 long-haul and regional vehicles
- 4200 professionally trained drivers
- 400 agents in over 45 countries 85 years of experience in residential moving
- Experience in corporate and international relocation
4. Customized Corporate Solutions
As an Allied agent, we can call on a wealth of resources that will make your corporate or business relocation proceed with little business interruption. Through Allied, we can offer everything from basic office relocation to white-glove executive moves.
- Personalized service for corporate moves, with a single point of contact
- Named International Moving Company of the Year by the Forum for Expatriate Management Moment-by-moment tracking of your shipment
- Allied has won numerous awards for its logistics and corporate relocation systems
- Full RFP documentation when necessary
- Complete compliance with all security, professional and legal transport requirements
- Long- and short-term storage in every state and country
5. Global Reach
As one of the most respected names in international moving, Allied is able to call on a vast network of agents and representatives. An international move is a complicated operation. In partnership with Allied, we have the resources to handle every aspect of it swiftly and easily.
- Over 1000 agents in 150 countries ensure seamless coverage.
- Allied provides multiple storage options, including international storage.
- Your international moving representative is just a phone call away.
- Sophisticated tracking systems ensure your peace of mind.
The Victory Van Advantage
As an Allied agent, Victory Van has a decided edge when it comes to moving you across the state or international lines. When you call Victory, you’re also calling on the capabilities, resources and top-tier technology of a giant name in the industry. Call Victory today and let us put that advantage to work for you.