Victory Van Anniversary Recognition
This month, Victory Van Corporation celebrates its 72nd year anniversary. The company was renamed at the end of WW II, signifying victory of American fairness, integrity and commitment to always doing the right thing.
The guiding principles of our founder still hold true this month and every month ahead. Our customers are assured that we will continue treat them as part of the Victory family.
Here are some things that makes Victory special:
- We have the right PEOPLE. Many of you became Employee Owners through the ESOP over 6 years ago.
- We have the RESOURCES. Big clean warehouses, properly maintained safe vehicles, and the manpower to service our customers even during peak season.
- We continue to INVEST in technology, equipment, training and employees who are committed to doing the right thing.
- Through CONTROL, we have one of the lowest claims ratios in the industry, and a system that allows our customer access to the process when needed.
- Lastly, our EXPERTISE. Over the past 72 years, we have learned how to be of service our customers safely and efficiently.
Commitment to Excellence & Growth
The founders of Victory Van, I am certain, would applaud the continued growth and commitment to excellence our organization exhibits. Now, with the pillars of success firmly established our ability to serve an ever growing and diverse client base positions Victory Van Corporation for the next 72 years.
We welcome your inquiries about our history and the services we offer. Simply call or email our team.
Chris Patton, CEO | Victory Van Corporation
About: Victory Van provides moving and storage services with warehouse locations in Alexandria Va, Dulles VA, Frederick Md and Gaithersburg Md. Contact Victory Van for speciality moves, storage and more.