Offsite Records Storage Saves
Records Retention Made Easy
If your office is bursting with files and boxes, you’re worried about important papers getting lost or ruined, or you’re having trouble locating the documents you need, it’s time for a solid records management plan.
A records retention system will free up valuable space and time, make your records and data easy to find, keep them protected, and ensure you’re complying with legal requirements for retention. Imagine never worrying about misplacing important documents, wondering if your papers are going to be lost to flood or fire, or finding a file from 5o years back. Imagine getting rid of those overstuffed shelves and filing cabinets, or asking where you’re going to put the ever-growing pile of papers.
Don’t you have better things to do with your time?
Your Partner in Records Retention
At Victory Archives we have the experience, knowledge and technology to provide a total document retention program. We’ll design a schedule and implement it for you; we’ll even provide the boxes. And we can get it all started with one phone call.
Our 150,000-cubic foot archive center provides climate control and has its own full-time administrative, warehouse and delivery staff. This setup is unmatched in the industry and gives us a clear edge over other document storage services.
Our extensive experience in office relocation and business continuity gives us another edge. In short, there’s no better call you can make if you’re looking for archival storage or specialty storage than Victory Archives.
- We bring the boxes, pick them up and store them securely.
- Access is controlled by you.
- O’Neil barcoding system makes for lightning-fast storage, retrieval and refiling.
- Total compliance to eliminate your legal risks
- Peace of mind knowing your important records are safe
- No worries about documents being lost or improperly filed
- Keeps documents and media files clean, dry and pest-free
- Each vault has a dedicated HVAC unit with anti-pollutant filter
- Halon 1301 fire suppression systems monitored 24/7 by ADT Security
- Three separate tape and magnetic media storage vaults
- Meets the standards for magnetic media storage required by the Professional Records and Information Management Association
- Separate units means there’s no mingling of document types
- Warehousing and distribution of print publications
- Records that require specific environmental controls
- Valuable possessions or equipment
At Victory Archives, we’ve been moving, storing and retaining business documents for decades. We offer award-winning customer service, eco-friendly policies and a customized plan just right for your business or nonprofit.
With Victory you get:
- An ironclad guarantee
- Your choice of insurance plans
- A dedicated project manager
We Make It Easy
Victory Archives provides records retention for hundreds of corporations, government agencies, small businesses, schools and medical facilities. We have the experience, the know-how and the commitment to our customers that make us a standout in this industry. Call us today and find out how easy we can make it to have a functioning, easy-to-use records retention system.
About: Victory Van provides moving and storage services with warehouse locations in Alexandria Va, Dulles VA, Frederick Md and Gaithersburg Md. Contact Victory Archives for speciality moves, storage and more.