Pre-Move Packing Made Easy
As with any big project, a move is a lot easier if you start planning early. Pre-move packing will save you time and money. It will also save your nerves from being totally frazzled on moving day.
You might prefer to do your own pre-move packing. If so, Victory Van can provide you with all the packing crates and material you need. On the other hand, you might choose to take it easy and leave all the wrapping and packing to Victory’s trained pros.
The Right Containers
With our decades of experience and our constant drive for efficiency, Victory Van has packing down to a science. We bring the right amount of packing materials, in the right amount, for every move.
- Specialty crates for dish-ware and china.
- Protective wrapping for your upholstered furniture.
- Extra-sturdy wardrobe cartons.
- Our patented, reusable Victory Crates that are much more durable than cardboard boxes.
- Custom crating for antiques and artwork.
- Quilted pads to protect your walls and furniture.
- Special cartons for mattresses, glass tabletops and other hard-to-move items.
- All tape, strapping, pads, dollies and moving equipment.
The Right Moves
Pre-move packing will streamline your move if you follow these 5 moving tips to ensure nothing gets forgotten in the rush of packing.
- The earlier the better. Start as soon as you know you’re going to move and do a little at a time.
- Donate or ditch. Take a critical eye to your belongings to lessen your packing load.
- Handle with care. Your antiques and collectibles deserve special handling, and Victory Van can help you with that.
- Make reservations. When you call to book your movers, remember to make arrangements for moving large, delicate items like pianos. Victory is expert at moving those, too.
- Paperwork. Set aside vital financial and legal documents so they don’t get lost in the shuffle.
The Right Lists
Make your life easier with checklists for everything.
- Keep tabs on which accounts you’ve updated with your new address.
- If self-packing, number each carton and make a list of what’s in it so you can tell right away where something belong.
- Keep a list of utilities to call and note down when you should schedule a service move or cutoff.
The Right Call
Victory Van’s full service packing and moving is different, and you’ll see that from the minute you call us. Whether you want us to pick up and deliver your packed items, or you want us to handle every step of the move, we’re equipped to do it all.
- We start with a no-cost, no-obligation estimate.
- We offer two pricing options so you can pick the one that makes sense for you.
- You get one point of contact at our company who will keep you informed about every step of your move.
- We pick up and deliver on your schedule, whether you want it done in one day or two.
The Right Crew
Victory Van’s professional packers are second to none.
- Not just weekend movers, these are highly trained professionals.
- Our packers are efficient enough to work with small crews, which saves you time and money.
- You’ll experience the level of customer care you only get with an employee-owned company.
The Right Movers
When it comes to preparing for your move, your best call is to Victory Van. Moving can be a headache. When you move with Victory, it doesn’t have to be. We’ll walk you through the whole thing and help you over the rough spots, because when you move with Victory, it’s always the right call.
About: Victory Van provides moving and storage services with warehouse locations in Alexandria Va, Dulles VA, Frederick Md and Gaithersburg Md. Contact Victory Van for speciality moves, storage and more.