Storage Options During Renovation
Navigating home renovation or restoration offers plenty of challenges for any homeowner. Hiring a professional pack out and storage company will help relieve and stress no matter the timeline, planned renovation or emergency restoration.
Understanding your options will help you make an informed decision. Here are a number of storage pointers that illustrate why Victory Van Corporation is the best choice for your project.
- If you’re renovating your home but keeping your furniture, your projects will move along at a fast clip if you clear out your furniture and personal belongings.
- Maybe you’re not sure what you’re keeping at this point; storing your belongings will give you a chance to see your new home and decide what belongs there before you move it all back in.
- Victory Van controls well over 500,000 square feet of secure, monitored warehouse space equipped with the latest in fire, theft, water and pest protection; if you need it stored a day, a month or a year, we’ll keep it safe for you.
- With storage facilities located throughout the Washington Baltimore region your belongings will never be far off and with 24/7 access within easy reach.
- If you’re planning major structural work to the plumbing, floors or electricity, the house may have to be empty and you may even have to move out temporarily.
- Portable storage units, such as the type you park on your driveway, may seem convenient but they don’t provide the security or protection that Victory Van’s facilities offer.
- Climate control is especially important for antiques, wines, collectibles, computer and medical equipment, and other valuables.
- Victory Van is a full-service moving and storage expert with our own fleet of trucks, our own storage space and dedicated customer service agents.
Restoration Storage and Packout
- This specialized type of packing refers to removing your belongings after a major disaster like a flood, fire or crime.
- Proper packing out is the essential first step in restoring your home after such an event.
- In some cases it may be dangerous to stay in your home after this type of catastrophe and you’re worried about your personal property.
- Victory Van’s highly trained, expert packers will plan the full pack out, and we’ll move at top speed to make sure that your furniture and possessions are protected from theft, exposure or further damage.
- After the restoration, Victory will do a thorough pack in, returning everything to your home and putting it where it belongs.
Climate Controlled and Secure Facilities
- No moving or storage company offers the level of security that Victory Van does.
- Our climate controlled storage units are protected by the most up-to-date fire and water protection systems and monitored 24-7 dedicated monitoring.
- Victory’s facility is staffed by full-time, highly trained professionals.
- Rest easy knowing that your belongings are secure, safe and protected against fire, theft, mildew, moisture and pests.
Your Storage Solution
If you’re renovating because you want to or restoring because you have to, Victory Van knows that you have a lot on your mind and on your plate. We’re here to take one worry off your list so that you can get on with more important things. We will work hand and hand with your contractors to make the process as hands free as possible.
With just one call, Victory Van will be there to make sure that your treasured possessions are safe and secure. Call us today for expert advice on a short-term solution that will bring you long-term relief.
About: Victory Van provides moving and storage services with warehouse locations in Alexandria Va, Dulles VA, Frederick Md and Gaithersburg Md. Contact Victory Van for speciality moves, storage and more.