Right on Schedule
Victory Van is proud to be a Schedule 48 contractor for the Government Services Administration (GSA).
We’ve been moving government offices, employees and families for decades. When experience matters, we’re the top choice of government, military and industrial agencies throughout the D.C. metropolitan area.
Why a Schedule 48 Matters to You
Moving companies that acquire GSA contracts have to pass a rigorous set of criteria to become eligible for government contracts, including:
- a proven history of outstanding past performance;
- demonstrated, long-term financial stability;
- compliance with all federal regulations;
- the right products and services.
Victory Van has been in the business for almost 90 years, right here in the nation’s capital, and we have a solid, proven record of success when it comes to moving government offices, agencies and families.
What the GSA Schedule 48 Includes
A Schedule 48 contract covers every aspect of a move from selling employees’ homes to securing short-term housing and long-term storage. With Victory Van, our contract includes our door-to-door service for moves that range from one household to an entire office complex.
TDRS and Victory Van
The GSA Schedule 48 is known as TDRS: Transportation, Delivery and Relocation Services. Its key elements include:
- Victory Van will provide a detailed timeline and estimate.
- We’ll develop a plan that works for your schedule, not ours.
- We provide a single contact person who will track your move, and keep you updated and informed, from start to finish.
- With a Schedule 48, you leave all the work to us.
- Victory Van’s professional movers pick up, pack up and ship it all out.
- We provide full-service packing and all necessary packing materials.
- Victory offers short- and long-term storage in our own secure, temperature-controlled, professionally staffed warehouse space.
- Victory Van provides expert moving of data, records and sensitive equipment.
- We have expert knowledge of government requirements for handling classified information, dealing with local and international shipping laws, and data storage and retrieval.
- Our employees are background checked and have security clearances.
Victory Van is not just another mover. We’re your full-service logistics partner, offering:
- our own fleet of trucks and our own secure storage space;
- up-to-the-minute technology in all aspects of moving, from our GPS-equipped fleet to online shipment tracking;
- customs agents ready to receive and clear your shipment;
- Allied agents in every segment of the moving industry and every corner of the globe;
- in-depth knowledge of domestic and international shipping regulations;
- an employee-owned culture that puts customer service first and foremost.
Why Choose Victory Van?
Victory Van is proud of our outstanding service as a GSA contractor, and the reputation we’ve built as a trusted, reliable partner in your government move.
That’s why we’ve been selected as the best of the best:
- Rated a Top 5 Mover by the Household Goods Forwarding Association.
- Ranked as a Certified Pro Mover by the American Moving and Storage Association.
- Winner of numerous awards for our “green” moving policies.
Get Ready for Victory
If you’re ready for a GSA Schedule 48 mover who’s on time, on point and always on schedule, call Victory Van today.
One phone call is all it takes to get started with a full-service mover who will handle every step of the move with ease and efficiency. When you’re ready to go, call the Schedule 48 experts. Call Victory Van.
About: Victory Van provides moving and storage services with warehouse locations in Alexandria Va, Dulles VA, Frederick Md and Gaithersburg Md. Contact Victory Van for speciality moves, storage and more.