Go Global with Victory Van
If your business involves international import and export, you need a solid partner in logistics and chain supply management, and that’s where Victory Van comes in. Whether you’re looking for a chance to move into the global market or you’re already there, count on our expertise.
If you’re ready to take on the world, here are five pointers about operating in the global marketplace.
1. Import-Export Documentation
Our staff is well-versed in every aspect of international supply chain logistics. Documentation is critical to ensuring your items pass across international lines safely, freely and with minimal interruption. We’ll make sure your shipments have the right documentation including:
- Customs invoices
- Consular invoices
- Dock receipts
- Form E370 for shipping into Canada
- Carnet documents
- Certificates of registration
2. Warehousing and Storage
If you’re shipping goods and documents internationally, do you have a secure site to store them? What about your inventory? Is it in a safe, monitored place that’s protected from fire, theft and damage, professionally staffed and accessible to you at any time?
With Victory Van’s dedicated warehouse space, you get all that and more. Our warehouse is not just a place to store your goods. It’s a full-service inventory and distribution center that offers:
- convenient location close to Dulles International Airport;
- packaging, pickup and delivery;
- shipping directly from our warehouse;
- full documentation at every touch point in the supply chain;
- the most up-to-date package tracking technology;
- computerized inventory control;
- pick-pack and parcel delivery.
3. Shipping Compliance
International trade is no longer just for big, multinational corporations. According to the U.S. International Trade Administration, most small- and medium-sized companies in the U.S. have exported their goods to at least one country.
Victory Van provides seamless compliance with the specialized shipping requirements for your export-import business.
- Automated Export System (AES) filings
- Proper filing of Internal Transaction Numbers (ITN) for loading and unloading
- Proper procedures for shipment filing
- Customs clearance in the U.S. and abroad
- International agents in every corner of the globe
4. Go Global, Think Local
When you deal with Victory Van, you’re getting the full advantage of our experience and knowledge. We have contacts in every country and every time zone. But you’re also dealing with a local company that treats you with all the dedication and care that only an employee-owned company can deliver.
Our reach may be global but our roots are here. We know the Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland areas inside-out. We also know the ins and outs of working with the government, the military, universities, multinational corporations and small businesses.
5. Don’t Get Stranded
When you’re starting or expanding the import-export side of your business, the last thing you need is a logistics contractor who will leave you stranded. You want to feel confident that your shipment is securely packed and safely shipped.
With Victory Van, you get:
- a detailed plan and cost estimate;
- innovative package-tracking technology;
- a 10-point service guarantee;
- award-winning customer service;
- detailed knowledge of customs clearance and ability to designate your customs agent;
- full compliance with federal laws and regulations for international shipping;
- your choice of insurance options;
- a designated Victory Van consultant who will answer your questions and keep you updated at every step.
If you’re looking to expand your import-export business, call Victory Van today and discover how the right logistics partner can streamline your supply chain and be a true partner in your success.
About: Victory Van provides moving and storage services with warehouse locations in Alexandria Va, Dulles VA, Frederick Md and Gaithersburg Md. Contact Victory Van for speciality moves, storage and more.