Your Relocation Consultant
When you call Victory Van for your residential move, you get a full-service relocation consultant who will plan every step of your move while delivering the service that has made us famous.
Here’s what to expect from your residential relo consultation.
A Victory Van residential consultant will visit your home to professionally calculate the size and cost of your move.
- Be sure to point out all items that need to be moved, including those that are not easily visible.
- Indicate which items you’ll be packing yourself.
- Point out any furniture that needs to be disassembled, and determines who will take it apart.
- Discuss items that require special handlings such as pianos or pool tables.
- Your relocation consultant will schedule the moving date and outline what will happen on moving day.
When it comes to moving, you can never be too prepared. With Victory Van, you can rest assured that your entire move will be handled with professionalism, courtesy, and efficiency.
Step-by-Step Relocation Plan
Victory Van’s employee owners are united in an effort to make your move as stress-free as possible. To that end, our relocation consultant will provide you with a detailed plan and a no-surprises price estimate.
- Our relocation consultant will calculate the weight of your items and the time needed to move them.
- Our estimate will be based on weight and distance of the move.
- We’ll give you a detailed breakdown of the packing, moving, delivery, and unpacking.
- We’ll provide you with insurance options and a no-obligation quote.
- In most cases, we can schedule same-day packing and delivery.
Every move is different, which is why Victory Van’s relocation consultants custom-tailor each moving plan. We know that we’re not just moving your stuff. We’re moving your most valuable possessions, so we treat them with the same care that you would.
- You get a single point of contact to manage your move from day one to the final unloading.
- We provide a level of customer care that comes only with employee-owners who are invested in the company.
- Our 10-point service guarantee is unique in the industry.
- Our packers, movers, and drivers are specially trained professionals.
- In the rare case where you have to file a claim, your Victory Van residential consultant will issue a prompt response.
Your To-Do List
Your relocation consultant will give you a list of pre-move steps you can take that will help streamline the move and lower your costs.
- You may want to pack fragile or valuable items separately and carry them yourself.
- Remember to pack one or two cartons of emergency supplies, food, medications and entertainment items that you’ll want access to immediately in your new place.
- Keep important documents with you.
- Carry your telephone, tablet, and chargers with you.
- Your Victory Van relocation consultant can arrange for delivery of our patented Victory Crates for your pre-packing.
Victory Van’s relocation consultant will set you up for success on moving day. With your pre-packing completed, all you have to do is relax as our expert packers take care of the rest.
Call for a Consultation
Your move starts with a call to Victory Van. We’ll schedule a meeting with an expert relocation consultant and get your move going in the right direction. Learn why Victory Van has been a favorite local mover for over 70 years. Whether you’re moving across the street or across the country, we’ll get you and your belongings there quickly and safely.
About: Victory Van provides moving and storage services with warehouse locations in Alexandria Va, Dulles VA, Frederick Md and Gaithersburg Md. Contact Victory Van for specialty moves, storage and more.